That Munkified Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Sister's birthday party!

I was looking forward to the party but I had to go for the release of Kspiration event held at the Jurong East Library first. I reached the place and met several of my friends and then we were asked put up some posters and so we decided to finished it quickly then go upstairs to play PSP at some corner in the library. When we came back down, the thing had already started, so we quickly took our seats and listen to the guest give his speech.

The guest, were rather normal when we took our seats but he showed his enthusiasm just moments after we sat down. He's kind of over enthu, but I'm sure he succeed in making his speech interesting, even though I only understood some parts of his speech, like how important chinese/China are and some other things about ASEAN and Korea, Japan and China. After that was performance, there's chinese flute, then some recite poems performance by sec 2s, and singing and guitar performance by Yvonne and Dexter which is good, then some Gu Zhen performance. After that we got our certificate and prizes then we ate some of the food provided(we didn't want to, but our teacher insisted we help eat some, because almost everyone disappeared after the event's over) and then I rushed home for the party.

There were KFC and Rite Pizza and I ate 2 KFC chicken and 2 Pizza with other side orders like springrolls, fries and popcorn chicken and also some of the beautiful cake that my sister ordered. I almost burst after finishing all those. I was so full that I had difficulties sitting/standing straight and my stomach hurt when I yawn. My stomach is poking out of my shirt even until now, so I think I'll go lie down on my sofa now because I'm still having some difficulties sitting straight now. I'll post the pictures taken some other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home