What did you do that for?!
I'm realised quite a lot of things that people do are quite meaningless, for example, the bunch of people from the nearby church. I said they appear at the field on random sundays in my previous post, but now it's becoming every sunday. And I think they are getter crazier every sunday, because other than playing the same ball throwing game , they also raise their hands and jump around while shouting "wooo!" Maybe some of you will call jumping around as morning exercise, but they did it in the afternoon. I don't know what's wrong with them, but maybe they think they will have a closer relationship with god this way (many christians wish to have a closer relationship with god).
Another thing that is rather meaningless is to suggest linkless solutions to a maths problem. This always happen in my class and it irritates some of us. Here's an example.
Teacher: You can solve this problems by doing...understand?
Random guy: cher! actually you can solve this by using the Physics formula R=V/I right, like...
Teacher: That's stupid.
Random guy: cher! cher! cher! also can solve by the Mole right?
I'm not saying you shouldn't think of other solutions to a problem, but can you think of some solutions that can really be used?
Another meaningless things is to play PSP in school and shout things like "cool!", "nice!" and "shoot!". I don't know what this three guys want, but when I saw them playing PSP after lessons this week, they seems to be rather exciting that they are finally getting a chance to show their PSP in school. One of them were shouting things like "shoot! I missed! shoot! shoot! shoot!" It makes me feel like shooting him instead. Another guy was shouting things like "nice! combo! nice! cool!" What's your problem? Can you not do this in school and irritate others?
Another thing that is rather meaningless is to suggest linkless solutions to a maths problem. This always happen in my class and it irritates some of us. Here's an example.
Teacher: You can solve this problems by doing...understand?
Random guy: cher! actually you can solve this by using the Physics formula R=V/I right, like...
Teacher: That's stupid.
Random guy: cher! cher! cher! also can solve by the Mole right?
I'm not saying you shouldn't think of other solutions to a problem, but can you think of some solutions that can really be used?
Another meaningless things is to play PSP in school and shout things like "cool!", "nice!" and "shoot!". I don't know what this three guys want, but when I saw them playing PSP after lessons this week, they seems to be rather exciting that they are finally getting a chance to show their PSP in school. One of them were shouting things like "shoot! I missed! shoot! shoot! shoot!" It makes me feel like shooting him instead. Another guy was shouting things like "nice! combo! nice! cool!" What's your problem? Can you not do this in school and irritate others?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home