That Munkified Blog

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day!

Sorry for not updating for so long, because I can't think of anything to blog about last week so I decided not to force myself to think of something to update. I've didn't get any inspirations until yesterday when the entire secondary 3 level went to the army open house at Pasir Laba camp. Nothing much there, saw some cool helicopters, tanks and some other vehicle. What I wanted to blog about is what I hear in the returning bus trips from there.

I had been hearing some really "bimbo-ish" comments about the "already over" campus superstar.

Here's a conversation between several bimbos.

Bimbo A: wah! why shawn win the competition, benjamin should!

Bimbo B: ya! shawn suck! (background: Vernon: I agree! I agree!)

Bimbo C: Benjamin's a hunk and he sings better.

Bimbo A: He's not only a hunk, he's hot alright, he's really hot.

Bimbo B and C: ya...(*nodding*)

I mean the competition is over for so long and you people are still discussing about it? ya maybe Benjamin's really a hunk and yes he really sang well on the night of the final but he sound so horrible in the campus superstar soundtrack.

Other than people talking about the campus superstar, there's also people singing. I'm not really against people singing in public(although it's kind of weird, unless you're in kbox), but I seriously don't understand why some girls like to look into one another's eyes, then sing love songs ever so gently and softly(awwww...). Are they going to kiss one another the next moment?

Today's teacher's day celebrations in school, and I went up in front of the whole school with Yu Xuan to annouce the results of the NPCC basketball competition held at Fajar secondary last saturday(well, we got champion). I must say I'll be quite lost without the help of Yu Xuan. I was really nervous, but I realise it's actually not that scary when I'm there. After that, we went back to class, take some photos with teachers, passed some present to teachers, ate some pizza that Yen Ting suggested on getting, played with water and then went back to my primary school, Teck Whye Primary School.

The old principal went to other schools, some said the new principal is a nerd, and saw many new teachers. I met many of my friends and also met my Primary 6 and 5 form teacher. My primary 6 form teacher is moving to Concord Primary next year, must go there if I want to visit her, but it feels so weird. Many of my classmates who looked like a giant few years ago actually became the same height/size like me. My teacher said I've grown the most, but I didn't notice it. It was nice talking to my friends, we don't seem to run out of topics, maybe because we haven't met for a year.

Nothing much else to blog about, so I'll end my post here.

I Wish All Teachers A Very Happy Teacher's Day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home