That Munkified Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Maybe I should give it a try again.

Yesterday I had NPCC training, and it's the first time my squad take over the unit. Everyone had a post, and I my post was DM(discipline and the other word I'm not sure), I was really confused and irritated by my post because I wasn't sure what am I suppose to do, people kept asking me to shout, but I'm not used to doing that. My job was just to scream at people? When I shout, people will ignore me, because they didn't know that was my job, they thought I was just some "nothing-to-do" random guy whose trying to act like a leader. I thought there should be some kind of introduction or something like this, so that at least they know what we are doing.

I felt so screwed up yesterday, because I didn't know what was the point of having DMs, most of our duties are suppose to be done by squad NCOs, but after a little talk with my mother about my post in NPCC, I finally understand more about the responsibilities of my post, even though I screwed it up on the first time, I think I should give it another try in the next training. And don't mistaken me, I'm not asking for a change of post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home