Untitled?!

After that we went for lunch and went home to watch the charity show on channel 8 at night. All the performances was ok, except the not-really-funny performances by the DJs of Love 97.2 fm and the rather lame "hand dance" performances by some male artists.
On monday, everyone was discussing about the Harry Potter's fifth movie, I heard it's quite a failure, I just hope the following ones can be better. On tuesday, we have our Chemistry common test, I really want to do well for the test, but I don't think there's a need to study it whole day long, for example, my classmate Chee Keong who study it during recess, during lessons time and basically whole day long.
I'm really irritated by the 13 year old kid in the campus superstar competition, I really don't understand why some people say that he's cute, he's not cute at all! And he really talk like a gay in his blog. Here's some photos that shows why he's not cute. (it's only some of them, because I can't stand having his face in my blog, so I carefully chose the best ones, for more of them, please go to here and search it yourself).
Who's cuter? Hey come on, it's far too obvious, the dog!
LOL~
Oh god, relax, little kid~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home