That Munkified Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I can't believe people likes them

There's some things on TV now and I don't understand why people likes them. Firstly, who watches the show "The Beginning" on channel 8? I can't stand watching the show. Where did those actors come from? I thought it's their first time acting, because their acting is really lousy(except the actors from Singapore). I read that that Mediacorp has collaborated with some random Malaysian TV station for a few more shows coming up later in the year. Oh God.Another thing is the new artist in Mediacorp, Pornsak. In one of a show that he's hosting, the host are suppose to find someone to complete a task and give away money, in one episode, the task is skipping, and they found a guy who is sort of big size, and when he fails to skip properly, he laughed in his face and even said, "You jump until tired, we laugh until tired arh!". What the hell does he mean? And I seriously think he's trying too hard to be famous.

Lastly, Who thinks this kid is cute? Loads of bimbos love this kid, but I just simply can't find anything that's cute about him. He looks like a spoiled little kid to me. And he's dreaming to be a star when he's only 13 and when his voice haven't been through puberty? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home