The week that passes so quickly~
Finally the week that everyone is waiting for came. It feels like a friday night when I'm typing this post, but it's not, because it's a good friday! It's great to have holidays together with the weekend, but the teachers will always take this chance to give us more homework, with the reason that we have a "long weekend". There's suppose to be a April's fool post, but I missed the date, so maybe I'll post it sometime around April. I don't have much to blog about, so I should talk about the highlights of the week.
Recently there's a new website, which provides videos or something like that, it's named xin.sg. I saw the commercials on TV, and I remember watching the same thing before. The version that I saw was from a japanese show, they tricked the person by asking 100 people to run towards a person out of nowhere, then there was one when the people around one guy suddenly bent down, and there was one when the people lifted the guy from behind and pass him to the back of the crowd. And the commercials of xin.sg copyed every single thing of it, and it makes me feel disgusted. And they didn't really trick the person, they were acting. People always say Singapoeans lack creativity, and thanks xin.sg, you have been a great help.
Sometimes I hope our ex vice-principal, Mr Ong haven't left the school. He is with Kranji since the opening of the school, he always had a smile on his face, he don't cross his arms and stood there waiting for a whole class of people to greet him, and he don't walk around outside a class and stares hard into the classroom. At least he gives me a feeling that he really is proud of the school and it's student. I seriously think that it's important to not give people a bad impression on your first appearances, but someone thinks the other way.
I wonder if this happens to all the classes, but my some people in my class shows kiasuism that I'm beginning to feel irritated. Most of the time after lesson, the teacher will be surrounded by people asking all kinds of detailed questions, when we are suppose to copy corrections, some people just want to get the answers quickly, that they went up to the front, move the bloody answers away from the visualiser and copy for themselves. My teacher wants me to ask more questions, but with the crowd, what am I suppose to do? Am I suppose to squeeze through the crowd, shout to them that I suck in maths, and ask them to let me ask first? So I think I have no choice but to ask only when the teacher is free.
Recently there's a new website, which provides videos or something like that, it's named xin.sg. I saw the commercials on TV, and I remember watching the same thing before. The version that I saw was from a japanese show, they tricked the person by asking 100 people to run towards a person out of nowhere, then there was one when the people around one guy suddenly bent down, and there was one when the people lifted the guy from behind and pass him to the back of the crowd. And the commercials of xin.sg copyed every single thing of it, and it makes me feel disgusted. And they didn't really trick the person, they were acting. People always say Singapoeans lack creativity, and thanks xin.sg, you have been a great help.
Sometimes I hope our ex vice-principal, Mr Ong haven't left the school. He is with Kranji since the opening of the school, he always had a smile on his face, he don't cross his arms and stood there waiting for a whole class of people to greet him, and he don't walk around outside a class and stares hard into the classroom. At least he gives me a feeling that he really is proud of the school and it's student. I seriously think that it's important to not give people a bad impression on your first appearances, but someone thinks the other way.
I wonder if this happens to all the classes, but my some people in my class shows kiasuism that I'm beginning to feel irritated. Most of the time after lesson, the teacher will be surrounded by people asking all kinds of detailed questions, when we are suppose to copy corrections, some people just want to get the answers quickly, that they went up to the front, move the bloody answers away from the visualiser and copy for themselves. My teacher wants me to ask more questions, but with the crowd, what am I suppose to do? Am I suppose to squeeze through the crowd, shout to them that I suck in maths, and ask them to let me ask first? So I think I have no choice but to ask only when the teacher is free.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home