A busy weekend
I have to wake up early on saturday morning to support the Kranji NPCC badminton team going for the NPCC badminton competition(hosted by Nan Hua High Secondary School), made up of Wei Chang, Shun Yu and Chin Seng. We had a lucky pick and we picked Chai Chee Secondary school for our first match. We lost the match, but both teams didn't make it into the next round. Reason being, We took too long. I thought that was a rather weird rule.
I got a chance to wear a Cadet Inspector T-shirt, as sir wanted to exchange T-shirts with me for a while. It was cool, having the words "Cadet Inspector" in front of my chest. The finals was won by St.Andrews secondary school, after two very close game with Evergreen(it reminds me of Geography) Secondary school.
After we got back to school, we played a little badminton in the hall, having got one court from the badminton team, who's having their training in the hall. After that, we saw a captain's ball match going on in the parade square, and it was between NPCC and St.John. We went down to help the NPCC team. This was when I discovered st.john girls can be rather violent. I was trying to get a pass from my teamates when a girl came in front of me, and was trying to block me. I moved to the left, when she realised this, she sort of pushed me backwards with her back, and the same thing happened when I moved to the right. Another time was when I was moving back to defend, I felt some sort of a punch on my back, which I think was made by one of girls who just ran past me, but I believe it's an accident, since st.john members are the one giving first aid to people during events, not hurt people.
I had steamboat for dinner, and played computer at night, as I's sure the next day would be filled by homework. Sorry for not updating for so long, it's really been a weekend full of work.
I got a chance to wear a Cadet Inspector T-shirt, as sir wanted to exchange T-shirts with me for a while. It was cool, having the words "Cadet Inspector" in front of my chest. The finals was won by St.Andrews secondary school, after two very close game with Evergreen(it reminds me of Geography) Secondary school.
After we got back to school, we played a little badminton in the hall, having got one court from the badminton team, who's having their training in the hall. After that, we saw a captain's ball match going on in the parade square, and it was between NPCC and St.John. We went down to help the NPCC team. This was when I discovered st.john girls can be rather violent. I was trying to get a pass from my teamates when a girl came in front of me, and was trying to block me. I moved to the left, when she realised this, she sort of pushed me backwards with her back, and the same thing happened when I moved to the right. Another time was when I was moving back to defend, I felt some sort of a punch on my back, which I think was made by one of girls who just ran past me, but I believe it's an accident, since st.john members are the one giving first aid to people during events, not hurt people.
I had steamboat for dinner, and played computer at night, as I's sure the next day would be filled by homework. Sorry for not updating for so long, it's really been a weekend full of work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home