Fifth week of school
Once again...I had nothing to blog about, and not much highlights for this week, so let's talk about my daily life. Monday, I can't remember any highlights. Tuesday, I can't remember any highlights too. Wednesday, I found out during PE lesson that the boys have to jump about 2 m for standing board jump in the NAPFA test (National Physical Fitness Award test), When I remembered only jumping about 1.8 m in my last jump, so I think I should be failing NAPFA test from now on.
Thinking of my last year's NAPFA test, I got 20 points, just 1 point away from getting the first gold award of my life, and that's because I only got a D for my standing board jump. Still, getting the first silver award of my life is still good. On Thursday, there's nothing much too, only that the HOM (Habits Of Mind) shouldn't be conducted in our CE lesson (It's a time for us to rest!). Friday, the highlights is the NPCC training, When I was forced to dance pole dance (because I was the last one to sit down). Let's not talk much about it.
Since there's not much content in this post, I'll put up a video of two chinese guy disturbing a Indian who works at a shop called RK house, by ordering food with pork (RK house is Halal!). Enjoy it!
Thinking of my last year's NAPFA test, I got 20 points, just 1 point away from getting the first gold award of my life, and that's because I only got a D for my standing board jump. Still, getting the first silver award of my life is still good. On Thursday, there's nothing much too, only that the HOM (Habits Of Mind) shouldn't be conducted in our CE lesson (It's a time for us to rest!). Friday, the highlights is the NPCC training, When I was forced to dance pole dance (because I was the last one to sit down). Let's not talk much about it.
Since there's not much content in this post, I'll put up a video of two chinese guy disturbing a Indian who works at a shop called RK house, by ordering food with pork (RK house is Halal!). Enjoy it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home