That Munkified Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

First week of school

The start of school and also a start of a three days camp (luckily we didn't have to stay overnight) and it's a leadership camp again. I'm sure everyone didn't want to go to school but I still went to school (for the sake of going). The first day was kind of boring and I swear I feel full throughout the camp as there was breakfast on 9:30 am which was most likely a burger or a sandwich, then there was lunch at 12 pm, which I remembered the fish and chips as the most special lunch I ever had in camps and there was tea breaks at 3:30 pm.

The second day was the most interesting day in the camp as we went to Sentosa for games and we got a T-shirt which says " Stop following me, start leading" on the back. We had to do our projects on the third day but it's not that boring as we had dancing sessions in the hall. There was a sentence that I remembered through the camp, which was " We had one life and what are you doing with it?" (well maybe I changed some words) It sure made sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home