The controversial politician: Li Ao
There's a politician in taiwan who loves making unnesessary commends, and this guy is Li Ao. He's born in china but he moved to taiwan and now as a politician in the republic of china on taiwan, he's doing loads of unnesessary stuff in taiwan. Here's a few of it.
1. He criticise the looks of female politician in taiwan. Hey, I don't remember criticising looks of people as a duty of a politician!
2. In order to stop the government on purchasing submarines and patriot rockets from the U.S. , he sprayed tear gas and wielded a stun gun in a meeting and a even wore a mask from the movie V For Vendetta.


3. In his another attempt to stop the purchasing of weapons, he showed the naked photos of himself when he was still a teenager during the meeting, but I can't find any photos of this incident on the internet.
This is really unnesessary as a politician, but I must say he can be a good entertainer, not a politician though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home