That Munkified Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Shut up, little brats!

Every sunday morning, 10:30 am, there's a show named "My Mighty E-Bot" which is a kid show, but I sometimes watch it because I need some sound when I'm eating breakfast. I must say the producer or whoever found the little actors for this show really don't know how to choose actors, because all of them have faces that irritates people. I can't get the picture of them, so maybe you want to try watching it on sunday morning.

Speaking of kids that irritates people, every wednesday 8:30 pm, there's a show named "Scissors, Paper, Stone". It's a show where two family will exchange their childen for a weekend and in this show, you will find a lot of idiotic kids and little bimbos.

Being such a bimbo at such a young age is really sad and the following one is an perfect example of a little spoiled bimbo-ish brat. she must really count herself unlucky because I can only find photos of her and none of the other brats.

Look at that! what should I call that expression in the first photo as? Erm...bitchy behaviour? She's really bimbo and has really bad temper. If I'm the host of the show, I swear I'll slap her. However, she's not the worse case, there's a boy in the episode showing on the following week who's even bitchier as he kicked the host when she's trying to give him something. Sadly I can't find his photo, so maybe you would want to watch it yourself. It is the episode showing on 18 October Wednesday, 8:30 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home