That Munkified Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My another birthday...erm...bash!?

This idea came from a girl by the nickname of crybaby (and she really is!) and I swear I'll do the same thing to her if I ever have the chance. The plan started a week ago and money is collected from almost the whole class to get whipped cream and flour. On the morning I wasn't feeling really excited as I can't imagine how dirty I'll be. But as it reach afternoon, I don't know why but I was starting to feel kind of excited. After eating lunch, I quickly went back to my class to pack my bag and I took the chance to run away but that crybaby screamed to to get the people's attention back on me and I was caught by my class's chairperson. So I had no choice but to go to Limbang park.

The birthday bash started with Jun Jie spraying the can of whipped cream at me and then everyone joins in. but halfway through I managed to get a packet of flour and I throw it at everyone in sight. After that we played catching, ice man and truth or dare but I made the rule that no one can choose truth haha!

I had to change and when I was in the LRT, wooo~I really stink~ My mother complained about it being hard to wash my PE T-shirt and I didn't get a birthday present...you people should know what to do now right...?
But it would be better if it comes with a little surprise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home