That Munkified Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Old school's back!

Notice recently there's a commercial on channel 8 which shows three random faces and they call themselves the malaysia "S.H.E" and they show their MTVs of the songs in their latest album. Cool...Old school+Low budget looking MTVs. Here's picture of how their album looks like.




Hey! It looks familar! Looks like a popular girlband in Taiwan had done this before!

Their MTVs were really "old school". It would be easier to understand if you saw the commercial but i can't find it anywhere so here's a MTV of one of their song.

I don't know if it's the problem with my computer or what but I can't finish watching the video.

The M girls are having a album with their juniors the erm..."Four Golden Princess"??? The "four golden princess" are made up of four little kids who sings with their high pitch voice and act in cartoons. Don't believe me? Watch this...

Obviously they are aiming for fans of their age, but seriously when I'm that age I never liked little girlbands that sing in high pitch. Their official website says that the M girls are challenging jolin Tsai in a random concert in malaysia with surprising performance but i think it will be a non-surprisingly bad performance compared to Jolin Tsai.

P/S: I know I have been sabo to make a post like a 100 facts about myself but I refuse to do it because it's too long and I'm lazy and most of all it's B~O~R~I~N~G~ Sorry for the long time taken to update my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home