That Munkified Blog

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The "IN"est things nowdays

Fringe! I mean everyone have fringe, I'm not sure if this happens to everyone but around the age of 14, people start making their fringe more obvious than ever. There's two type of fringe I noticed, one, a bunch of hair sticking out from your forehead and you have to push them back to behind your ear every few minutes when you're writing something, two, just a straight fringe which is about 2 cm above your eyebrows and from a recent example you'll have to keep pressing them down till they're almost becoming part of your face even though I'm not sure what for.

When a girl is being teased, normally what do they do? In primary school, normally they just ignore you, in secondary one, sometimes they will give you a slap on your back, in secondary two? Now girls simply give a short and soft scream which shows they are irriated+their "cute" factor+they are bimbos. Cool...3 in 1.

Laughing laughing and laughing. If you ask me what hasn't been "out" before, I'll say it's laughing. From a recent example which is the same person who's pressing her fringe down, she have been laughing in a irriating way which often irriates me. She laughs at the slightest things even though the whole class don't find anything funny about it. What's a joke? Nah, everything you say is a joke to her.

Sorry if i mentioned laughing for quite a number of times in my previous entries, it's really a "In" thing that i have to mention in order to keep up with the latest "trend".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home