Back to old school!
Remember those silly things you did during your primary school days? The food that you love in your school canteen? The most unforgettable moments? There are some of the incidents and moments in my primary school life that i still remember.
The Incidents
1. When I was around primary four, I started biting my fingernails. I don't know why but it's sure not very nice and my teacher said this to me when she saw me biting my nails in her lesson, " Vernon, no matter how hungry you are, please don't take your nails as a lunch, it's very dirty." At first I thought she's mean but now i think she's right haha.
2. Remember the food in your school canteen? I simply love the fifth store in my school canteen, they sell mostly chinese food. Most of the time I buy my food from them. One of the food that i like most is the fried egg, my biggest record is eating 3 fried eggs at one go (without rice, nothing, just EGGS!).
3. What do you do after you have finished eating during recess? I play catching with my friends but it's not fun for me because most of the time I'm the catcher as I'm one the slowest runner and another reason why it's not fun is because there's a high chance you might knock into someone because everyone's playing catching! ( Catching is one popular game in primary schools).
4. When you are around the age of 8, do you know Ice Creams do melt? But I met one girl who didn't know ice creams melts and she decided to buy cup ice creams during recess and put it into her bag to bring back home.
After two hours, she discovered her bag is wet and it stinks of Ice creams. Cool...an Ice cream bag!
5. Most popular vulgarities in primary schools: Stupid idiot, Shut up, Sucker and the F word (More for primary five and above kids)
6. Remember anyone that you hated in primary school? That time I was kind of a Loser while he's a Joker, so to express my anger I wrote something like: SUCK Melvin! F Melvin! GO TO HELL! in my school diary and one day he somehow found out and told my form teacher and so after a long time...I finally got scolded haha.
7. What do you like to write most in your Compositions? I LOVED the word "and" at that time and in one compo of mine, you can find around 30~40 "and" s in it and very few full stops.
The moments
1. In primary one, I was in 1A, then 2B and 3C. When I got back my report book in my last day of primary two, my mum said this when she saw that I'm going down the classes, "Do you want to go from 3C to 4D and end up in the F class with those kids who will bully you? ". I was indeed afraid of those kids from the F class and that made me determined not to go down the classes again so I stayed in the B classes for my next three years in primary school.
2. Every monday was the assembly day and my principal never run out of things to say. There was once when she gave a talk about languages and she said something that's so touching it made me VERY determined to study harder. On that day I went home and told my mum that I will study harder and go to the library everyday and that determination lasted me three days.
Have my post brought back memories of your primary school days? Put them on my tagboard!
P/S: Sorry for the long delay of the updating of my blog, it takes time to make good post, agree?
Remember those silly things you did during your primary school days? The food that you love in your school canteen? The most unforgettable moments? There are some of the incidents and moments in my primary school life that i still remember.
The Incidents
1. When I was around primary four, I started biting my fingernails. I don't know why but it's sure not very nice and my teacher said this to me when she saw me biting my nails in her lesson, " Vernon, no matter how hungry you are, please don't take your nails as a lunch, it's very dirty." At first I thought she's mean but now i think she's right haha.
2. Remember the food in your school canteen? I simply love the fifth store in my school canteen, they sell mostly chinese food. Most of the time I buy my food from them. One of the food that i like most is the fried egg, my biggest record is eating 3 fried eggs at one go (without rice, nothing, just EGGS!).
3. What do you do after you have finished eating during recess? I play catching with my friends but it's not fun for me because most of the time I'm the catcher as I'm one the slowest runner and another reason why it's not fun is because there's a high chance you might knock into someone because everyone's playing catching! ( Catching is one popular game in primary schools).
4. When you are around the age of 8, do you know Ice Creams do melt? But I met one girl who didn't know ice creams melts and she decided to buy cup ice creams during recess and put it into her bag to bring back home.
After two hours, she discovered her bag is wet and it stinks of Ice creams. Cool...an Ice cream bag!
5. Most popular vulgarities in primary schools: Stupid idiot, Shut up, Sucker and the F word (More for primary five and above kids)
6. Remember anyone that you hated in primary school? That time I was kind of a Loser while he's a Joker, so to express my anger I wrote something like: SUCK Melvin! F Melvin! GO TO HELL! in my school diary and one day he somehow found out and told my form teacher and so after a long time...I finally got scolded haha.
7. What do you like to write most in your Compositions? I LOVED the word "and" at that time and in one compo of mine, you can find around 30~40 "and" s in it and very few full stops.
The moments
1. In primary one, I was in 1A, then 2B and 3C. When I got back my report book in my last day of primary two, my mum said this when she saw that I'm going down the classes, "Do you want to go from 3C to 4D and end up in the F class with those kids who will bully you? ". I was indeed afraid of those kids from the F class and that made me determined not to go down the classes again so I stayed in the B classes for my next three years in primary school.
2. Every monday was the assembly day and my principal never run out of things to say. There was once when she gave a talk about languages and she said something that's so touching it made me VERY determined to study harder. On that day I went home and told my mum that I will study harder and go to the library everyday and that determination lasted me three days.
Have my post brought back memories of your primary school days? Put them on my tagboard!
P/S: Sorry for the long delay of the updating of my blog, it takes time to make good post, agree?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home