Something new please?
There are some examples which you often see on random blogs:
1. Just you and me
Lying on the greens
Gazing at the starry sky
I wished for us to be together forever..
2. Love hurts
always suffering becos of love
you've hurt mi one time after another
3. I will wait for you even if it means waiting for one thousand years. ( What about one thousand and one years? ).
4. ii reallii wiish ii diin noe euu..
ii reallii wiish ii can turn back time
n tuhh re-deciide my future
cos..
i dun wan tuhh noe euu anymore..
i dun wan tuhh see euu anymore..
i dun wan tuhh step thr agaiin..
Come on...be more special!
Here's my version:
1. Just you and me
lying on the greens
gazing at the starry sky
I wished for us to be together forever..
" But we can't...
I'm feeling itchy all over and i can't sleep..."
Next time you want to try lying on the greens gazing at the sky, bring along a mosquito spray.
2. Love hurts
always suffering becos of love
you've hurt mi one time after another
why...why won't you give me that 0.5 marks more for an A1?
Love for learning really hurts...
3. I will wait for you even if it means waiting for one thousand years...I can't live without you...I will wait till you return me that $2...
4. ii reallii wiish ii diin noe euu..
ii reallii wiish ii can turn back tiime
n tuhh re-deciide my future..
cos..
i dun wan tuhh noe euu anymore..
i dun wan tuhh see euu anymore..
i dun wan tuhh step into that stinky house of yours agaiin..
Be careful...boys clean themselves before meeting girls. You'll never know what they are like at home.
P/S: The examples are taken from random blogs. Not meant to be against anyone.
There are some examples which you often see on random blogs:
1. Just you and me
Lying on the greens
Gazing at the starry sky
I wished for us to be together forever..
2. Love hurts
always suffering becos of love
you've hurt mi one time after another
3. I will wait for you even if it means waiting for one thousand years. ( What about one thousand and one years? ).
4. ii reallii wiish ii diin noe euu..
ii reallii wiish ii can turn back time
n tuhh re-deciide my future
cos..
i dun wan tuhh noe euu anymore..
i dun wan tuhh see euu anymore..
i dun wan tuhh step thr agaiin..
Come on...be more special!
Here's my version:
1. Just you and me
lying on the greens
gazing at the starry sky
I wished for us to be together forever..
" But we can't...
I'm feeling itchy all over and i can't sleep..."
Next time you want to try lying on the greens gazing at the sky, bring along a mosquito spray.
2. Love hurts
always suffering becos of love
you've hurt mi one time after another
why...why won't you give me that 0.5 marks more for an A1?
Love for learning really hurts...
3. I will wait for you even if it means waiting for one thousand years...I can't live without you...I will wait till you return me that $2...
4. ii reallii wiish ii diin noe euu..
ii reallii wiish ii can turn back tiime
n tuhh re-deciide my future..
cos..
i dun wan tuhh noe euu anymore..
i dun wan tuhh see euu anymore..
i dun wan tuhh step into that stinky house of yours agaiin..
Be careful...boys clean themselves before meeting girls. You'll never know what they are like at home.
P/S: The examples are taken from random blogs. Not meant to be against anyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home