Hey Hey! That Passer-by there!
Recently There's two random people who tagged on my tagboard, one saying I don't understand LOVE and another saying that I offend people by what I write in my blog.
OH! PLEASE! TELL ME WHAT DOES LOVE MEANS! Does it means writing a hell loads of "Love Hurts", "I wish we can be here forever", " I'll wait for you" SHIT in your blog?
And exactly what did I write in my blog that will make something bad happen to me, Passer-by? I didn't curse anyone to go and die, I didn't insult anyone's family and loved ones. What i wrote was subtle humour which both of you apparently don't understand. What can you do to me, bite me or something?
This is MY blog and i shall write whatever pleases me, so if you don't like it, I have only one word for you, "BAH!"
Recently There's two random people who tagged on my tagboard, one saying I don't understand LOVE and another saying that I offend people by what I write in my blog.
OH! PLEASE! TELL ME WHAT DOES LOVE MEANS! Does it means writing a hell loads of "Love Hurts", "I wish we can be here forever", " I'll wait for you" SHIT in your blog?
And exactly what did I write in my blog that will make something bad happen to me, Passer-by? I didn't curse anyone to go and die, I didn't insult anyone's family and loved ones. What i wrote was subtle humour which both of you apparently don't understand. What can you do to me, bite me or something?
This is MY blog and i shall write whatever pleases me, so if you don't like it, I have only one word for you, "BAH!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home