Youth day!
Celebrate, people! It's Youth day! Our day! Throw your homeworks! Watch the TV for news on the singapore youth festival celebration in national stadium! It's one hell of a show! SEDIA! Look out for me in the supporting continents! Happy Youth Day To All!! I Believe i can fly!WOOO! I believe i can touch the sky! ( One of the most touching moment of my life when the choir sang this song when we are getting ready to march out, the last time we are going to march out together, you know? haha) SYF!
Celebrate, people! It's Youth day! Our day! Throw your homeworks! Watch the TV for news on the singapore youth festival celebration in national stadium! It's one hell of a show! SEDIA! Look out for me in the supporting continents! Happy Youth Day To All!! I Believe i can fly!WOOO! I believe i can touch the sky! ( One of the most touching moment of my life when the choir sang this song when we are getting ready to march out, the last time we are going to march out together, you know? haha) SYF!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home