Happy Teacher's Day!
Today we had teacher's day celebrations in our school and it starts off with some exercise and then the performance by the band, it's fun watching them move while playing their instruments unlike the usual performance when they will sit down and play their instrument and the surprise made it a good performance!!
Then it is the ELDDS performance which sad to say, I can't understand the play and it's sort of TOO L~O~N~G.
Then we had a little party in class and I went back to my primary school after I bought some presents at Lot 1. I meet up with my primary school friends and chat and took photos with my teacher. When we decided to eat something at my primary school, the security guards came in to "chase" us out because the little brats of the afternoon session are going to have their recess. How dare them do this to their seniors...
Happy teacher's day!
Then it is the ELDDS performance which sad to say, I can't understand the play and it's sort of TOO L~O~N~G.
Then we had a little party in class and I went back to my primary school after I bought some presents at Lot 1. I meet up with my primary school friends and chat and took photos with my teacher. When we decided to eat something at my primary school, the security guards came in to "chase" us out because the little brats of the afternoon session are going to have their recess. How dare them do this to their seniors...
Happy teacher's day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home