A new blogskin?!
People have been telling me to change my blogskin since I started my blog so here's some ideas what blogskins I should have for my blog.
1. Recently there's a new blogger in my class and the moment you go into the blog, you will see four man staring at you, and they will continue to stare at you as you read her posts. So my idea number one, let's have four random looking girls staring at you and some videos of their impressive singing.

1. Recently there's a new blogger in my class and the moment you go into the blog, you will see four man staring at you, and they will continue to stare at you as you read her posts. So my idea number one, let's have four random looking girls staring at you and some videos of their impressive singing.

Remember the "four golden princess" ? This is when they grow up.
Nice song...Not a good idea? there's a second idea!
2. Since writing love poems in blogs seems to be the latest trend, how about a super lovely poem on my blog?
EvEr sInCe yOu EnTeReD mY lIfE
I Jux ReAlIsEd ThAt i CaNt LoSe YoU
II Hadd NeVeR ReGrEtTeD Lurrbeing yOu
I Cant imagine life without you babe~
I SiMpLy lurbbe you, i guess, Im NoT SuRe...
Vote for your favourite idea!
P/S: The poem is inspired by three best love poem writer in my class. I know I've once again been "saboed" to do another quiz but i still refuse to do it becuase it's another B~O~R~I~N~G quiz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home