Fourth week of school
Actually I don't have anything to blog about, so I can only blog about the highlight (it's just a short one, as it's a sensitive subject) of the week. I was inform, on the first day of school, by a teacher who teaches my class, that she's very good in spotting people who copied other's work, so we should be careful. Knowing that I must be safe, having done all the homeworks all by myself, I handed in the exercise book that we did our homework in.
However, when I got my work back, there's a few comments that "hurted" my feelings. The first one is "Can you read or even understand your own handwriting?" ok, maybe my handwriting isn't all that perfect, but the following ones..."I'm starting to suspect copying" and "whose work are you referring to?" I can swear I did all the work by myself. However I must be grateful, to be reminded how ugly my handwriting are.
Here's a video of the song by Hossan Leong, "We Live In Singapura" (first got to know this song on Regina's blog) , but it's the cartoon version, for all to laugh a bit with this.
However, when I got my work back, there's a few comments that "hurted" my feelings. The first one is "Can you read or even understand your own handwriting?" ok, maybe my handwriting isn't all that perfect, but the following ones..."I'm starting to suspect copying" and "whose work are you referring to?" I can swear I did all the work by myself. However I must be grateful, to be reminded how ugly my handwriting are.
Here's a video of the song by Hossan Leong, "We Live In Singapura" (first got to know this song on Regina's blog) , but it's the cartoon version, for all to laugh a bit with this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home