An unlucky week
I don't know what happened but I seem to have a lot of trouble for this week. Monday, I was walking home with some friends when we reached a row of drains. I saw the drains and also noticed that there was covers over them, so without any worry, I just step onto the drains while talking with my friends, however, I didn't stepped onto the covers, but instead stepped on air. And so I fell and landed on my two knees. Feeling quite alright, as I was wearing long pants, I continued my journey back home, only to realise there's a small cut on my right knee and huge blue-black mark on my left knee and also a huge swollen part below my left knee. Luckily, it heals rather quickly.
On tuesday, I was on a lookout for drains on my way home, as I think I will scream if I fell down on my knees again. When I was reaching the Choa Chu Kang bus interchange, I was crossing the zebra crossing with a few other people in front of me, and as I stepped onto the other side of the road, the damn driver horned me. I turned around and as I wasn't wearing my spectacles, I'm not sure if the driver was staring at me because his car moved away only after a while when I turned around.
If I'm the driver, maybe if the person is moving at a very slow speed, I will horn that person and wake him up, but I'm sure I was moving at a pace that's fast enough at that time and what's the point of horning someone who already had crossed the road.
On Thursday, when I was happily taking my books to the "new" lockers, and opening the "new" padlock, I realised that I can't open it. The password given to me had the last number as 0, and I thought that was unique when I first got the number. So after having some of my friends tried to open the padlock, I had no chioce but to call the vendors who's still renting lockers at the first floor, to come up and help me open the padlock. After several trys, she had to call someone else to ask for the password only to realise that they have got all the passwords wrong.
Hopefully the Ang Baos that I'm gonna get on chinese new year can help me with the luck that I'm dealing with now.
P/S: Sorry for not updating for so long, it's been quite a busy week. I noticed the video in my previous post is removed again, but I change it to another one and it's watchable again.
On tuesday, I was on a lookout for drains on my way home, as I think I will scream if I fell down on my knees again. When I was reaching the Choa Chu Kang bus interchange, I was crossing the zebra crossing with a few other people in front of me, and as I stepped onto the other side of the road, the damn driver horned me. I turned around and as I wasn't wearing my spectacles, I'm not sure if the driver was staring at me because his car moved away only after a while when I turned around.
If I'm the driver, maybe if the person is moving at a very slow speed, I will horn that person and wake him up, but I'm sure I was moving at a pace that's fast enough at that time and what's the point of horning someone who already had crossed the road.
On Thursday, when I was happily taking my books to the "new" lockers, and opening the "new" padlock, I realised that I can't open it. The password given to me had the last number as 0, and I thought that was unique when I first got the number. So after having some of my friends tried to open the padlock, I had no chioce but to call the vendors who's still renting lockers at the first floor, to come up and help me open the padlock. After several trys, she had to call someone else to ask for the password only to realise that they have got all the passwords wrong.
Hopefully the Ang Baos that I'm gonna get on chinese new year can help me with the luck that I'm dealing with now.
P/S: Sorry for not updating for so long, it's been quite a busy week. I noticed the video in my previous post is removed again, but I change it to another one and it's watchable again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home