That Munkified Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The week before my first Mid Year paper

I actually got caught by a Traffic police for crossing the road without waiting for the green man. He was on the overhead bridge and he stopped me when we(dexter and me) were passing him. He recorded my IC number and warned me if I get caught again, I'll get fined. But imagine if there's no car coming, and it's a red man, will you cross the road? I believe the Traffic police is going to have a busy day, because I saw him stopping everyone else behind me.
There's the annual Sports day yesterday and my house Kestrel, which was the last year's champion lost to another house Rhino by 2 points. We got second for our running and cheering. Since my sister's generation, the first and second place has always been the competition between Kestrel and Rhino, and I have always been in the Yellow house(I was in Jupiter in Primary). After the Event, the 2A boys went for soccer and lunch+"Backstabbing" at LimBang.

I read the newspaper and found out during a F1 (Formula 1 car racing competition) car racing competition in Malaysia, a female singaporean somehow got to ride on one of the cars, the car blocked into another one, and she was injured. The people called the Ambulance and it took 3 hours to reach the place. It took so long that the girl actually died. Another incident is a Singaporean tour bus accident. The Malaysian ambulance also took 3 hours. I'm quite disgusted at the time they took, what are they doing? Or is it because the country is so low-budget in everything that they can only afford lousy vans with a maximum speed of 10km/h?

Speaking of being irritated, I don't know why I'm irritated by the DJs of the 100.3 fm. Maybe because they don't look as appealing as the DJs of the mediacorp radio, or maybe because the DJs try so hard to be different and always talk like idiots. But one thing we can be sure of is, their attempt to be different from the others was simply a desperate and pathetic attempt.

Speaking of trying to be different, a show on every thursday night, on Channel U, named "Music In The Air", it is also another desperate and pathetic attempt to be different. I have nothing against the hosts, but the questions they ask the guests, the games they play, it's really pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home