That Munkified Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The week with "Friday the 13"

The Ang Mohs regard Friday the 13 as an unlucky day, I don't know why, but maybe it had something to do with the show "Friday The 13" which shows some guy with sharp claws and go around slashing things and killing people and also a character who always have his face covered and kills with a big knife. Nothing much happened this week, even on friday(except I can't hold onto the basketball whenever I get a pass, is that considered bad luck?).

I mentioned in my previous post that I got a silver for my last year's NAPFA test, and I was one point away from gold (21 points), thanks to my standing board jump. This year, I got a total of 22 points, but it's a bronze, thanks to my jump again. I got only 192 cm, which is a E. There's the results I got.

Sit-up-44
Standing board jump-192 cm
Sit and Reach-38 cm
Inclined pull-up-23
Shuttle Run-10.2 sec
2.4 run-11.46 mins

I don't know if it's the fact of losing a gold again that got over me, but I forgotten to get off at my stop when I was taking the LRT. I was just daydreaming and I had to get off at the next stop(which is quite a distance away) and get over to the other side to get back to my stop. The people who saw me changed sides must have thought I was mad.

On Saturday, there's a NPCC Inter-unit badminton competition, and my group managed to be in the first place, all thanks to the players. We got a box of chocolate that looks like Ferrero Rocher, but I realised it's instead some chocolate named Passion (lol!?). I ate one and wow. It sure tasted good. Thanks Passion, you have done a great job in trying to copy Ferrero Rocher and also confusing people.

On my way to the LRT station, I saw someone who looked like my maths teacher in sec 1, Mr Tan Yong Chuan. I looked at him and he looked back at me. I'm not sure if it's him, but he sure looks like he had just lost his job or something like that. Actually I liked something about him, he reminds his students that actually Maths don't help us much in our daily life, unless you want to be a scientist or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home