That Munkified Blog

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Save the Earth!!

I changed the background colour of my blog to green because of the "live earth" thing. I always thought the global warming problem is our next generation's problem, but no, I read somewhere that if we don't start saving the earth, it would be too late after ten years. However, it's hard to start, we are too used to our lifestyle nowadays. I have to go to pulau ubin tomorrow morning for my Adventure Training Camp. Looking at the activities that we have for tomorrow make me don't feel like going for the camp. I don't understand why it's arranged at this time, when we have homework and chinese O' level oral coming up. Great timing.

Still, there's a piece of good news, I got to know from shu fen's blog that Miss Natasha is getting married! Cool~ Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home