Tiring day
Sorry for not updating for so long, I really don't know what to post, but finally something to post today. Just yesterday, it was great knowing the act cute 13 year old kid (that I mentioned in my last last post) was out of the campus superstar competition. Maybe his super act cute performance yesterday disgusted some of his bimbo fans, and they decided not to vote for him.
It was a really tiring day today, had NPCC training from 3pm till around 7pm. It was for the passing out parade for the sec 4 and 5s. Even though we didn't do much, but just standing for hours alone made my foot feel like crap.
I don't know if you all know who this guy is, he's Chris Benoit, a wrestler in the World Wrestling Entertainment. I watched him wrestle ever since I start watching wrestling in primary four, and the moment I on my computer and signed in to MSN, my cousin informed me of his bad news. He murdered his wife and seven year old son and then commited suicide. (as reported on the website) I don't know what happened, as they are still investigating the incident. It's really a shocking news.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home