Since everyone else is doing it, I shouldn't add on
Since everyone else is complaining about the extra higher chinese lessons we're having until we have our 'O' level chinese paper on next wednesday, I shouldn't add on. Since everyone else is complaining/posting their results on their blog, I shouldn't do that too. So that actually left me with nothing to blog about, but still I have found something interesting to talk about.
Recently my sister found a website of a resturant and one of the drinks the resturant offers is named "Pussy Foot". That is interesting. I swear I'll try it if I ever got the chance. Since people call CoCa Cola "Coke" , imagine you telling the waiter " can I have a cup of "Pussy"? " and the waiter telling you, "Sorry to keep you waiting, here's your "Pussy"."
I don't know if you had read the newsletter that the school had given to us, but if you had noticed on the last page of the newsletter, on one of the pictures from the chocolate making event in my school, it says, "Mother and son having fun with chocolate together." Horny~
Lastly, if you think I'm going to wish you good luck for the upcoming 'O' levels chinese (or mother tongue if you prefer to be politically correct. duh) ............................ you're totally right. Good Luck.
Recently my sister found a website of a resturant and one of the drinks the resturant offers is named "Pussy Foot". That is interesting. I swear I'll try it if I ever got the chance. Since people call CoCa Cola "Coke" , imagine you telling the waiter " can I have a cup of "Pussy"? " and the waiter telling you, "Sorry to keep you waiting, here's your "Pussy"."
I don't know if you had read the newsletter that the school had given to us, but if you had noticed on the last page of the newsletter, on one of the pictures from the chocolate making event in my school, it says, "Mother and son having fun with chocolate together." Horny~
Lastly, if you think I'm going to wish you good luck for the upcoming 'O' levels chinese (or mother tongue if you prefer to be politically correct. duh) ............................ you're totally right. Good Luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home