That Munkified Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

I can't believe I've forgotten Forrest Gump

Most of you must be thinking who the heck is Forrest Gump after reading my post title. I wouldn't remember this show too if my sister hadn't reminded me. It's a Movie starring Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump, most of us wouldn't remember it because it's shown in 1994, when I'm two years old, but I remember parts of it as it was shown on TV before. When I watched it on TV, I was still quite young, so I wouldn't know how to appreciate it, but now when I watched it again, I realised it's a classic. The whole story is about this guy's life story, which is really interesting.

If you want to watch it, I'll suggest you watch it on tudou.com(it's free and it should be rather safe from the privacy thing, because the site's from China). This is a great website, you can also find many other movies here, but first you'll have to find the chinese name of the movie you want to watch. (that's easy, search the movie name on Google.com.tw and you'll find the chinese name of the movie). Now here's a trailer of the Movie.

Other than having watched the movie over the holidays, there's also some other things I want to blog about. There's always been a trend of studying late into night, like 2 or 3 in the morning(I know some people in my class like to do that), then this people will look so tired or even fall asleep in class the next day, I always thought that's kind of weird. Shouldn't we be paying attention in class? What's the point of studying so hard and missing out on the new things taught in class? Of course, you can study them on yourself again, but there won't be a teacher explaining them to you.

I also learnt something over the holidays, that is, it's not easy being a teacher now. I learnt that from my sister's university lecturer, because he said, "Now I have to think about your(the students) feelings, because you people are so Emo now.". That's true.

In the holidays we also had a NPCC course in school, and I thought it was rather random. There's also a worksheet to complete, and my group completed it today, but why can't I remember learning anything from it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home