That Munkified Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My birthday celebrations!

My birthday celebrations was almost a month ago but I didn't blog about it due to the upcoming exams at that time(and yes! finally it's over today), so I should blog about it now.

PART 1

I went to orchard road with my mother and sister and ate at a indonesian restuarant. It's called The Rice Table. The buffet was great, most of the dishes are very nice, but some are too spicy. Here's some pictures of the food.
yup, that's me drinking the chicken soup.

There's the great satay and sweet and sour fish.
The tahu telor is good too~

After all the eating, we went shopping at the malls there, we went to Isetan(because we got a voucher from our aunt and we thought we should use it) , but bought nothing, because nothing there was appealing to us. I got my present there too, which should appear in the part 2 of my birthday celebrations.

PART 2

And this is the present I got at orchard. A Foxtrot comic book! It's a great comic, but the price is...(it cost $30++ for this book), but I think it's worth the quality.

On the exact day of my birthday, I had the second part of my birthday celebrations. Here's some pictures of the food.

Food bought from outside and the great home-made fried prawn by my mom~

My birthday cake ( the coco exotic from Four Leaves)

My second birthday present from my sister!

Luckily there's no birthday bash this year...or I'll probably lose another shirt again. (The PE T-shirt I wore for the birthday bash last year now still smell of creamy strawberry smell.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home