That Munkified Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The meeting

I had a NPCC meeting today to plan out some things for the year 2008, and I realise sometimes I don't think before I speak. Near to the end of the meeting today, because the sirs have been in a rather friendly relationship with us the entire day, I sort of forgot that they are actually not exactly our friends (because they do scold us for wrong things we have done and report to our teacher officers). When one of our sirs asked some of my other squadmates to go search for my other friends at the school's basketball court ( the sirs knew they had went off early), to save my other squadmates the trouble, I said," Sir, I think they are at a basketball court that's out of school".

And I think I had accidentally tipped off my sir, and indirectly, my teacher officer. Another incident today that proved that I don't think before I speak is that I actually asked my sir if it's possible for to me to go off early, when some others are rushing to type out the things they had planned. And so the entire squad got scolded for several things.

1. People asking to go off early when others are rushing their work.
2. Did not make full use of our time
3. People who are suppose to help with the typing went to see some linkless websites like handphones and some random japanese style cartoons (I think they deserve the scolding, maybe because I never liked people who like this things)
4. People not stopping their friends from going off early (I saw my Teacher Officer glare at me for a several times)

I do feel bad for actually asking to go off early, so I think next time I'll listen to what my mum said before, "Must be responsible for things that you are suppose to do!". Meanwhile I think I'll stop feeling bad and look forward to my psychotic sister's 21 years old birthday party tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home