You're welcome and thank you for the feedback ^_^
You know, that tag by my another Cadet Inspector actually made me think. I asked myself why don't I go straight to them if I'm unhappy with all the selections and everything. And this is the answer that I got from myself: It's pointless.
You see, I'm confident enough to tell you that my thinking isn't wrong, and this is where most people's problem comes in. They don't think. They don't think about what exactly is the problem with their own plans or themselves that makes people unhappy about it, that people would actually blog about it. And then they would solve the problem concerning their " face" first, just like what my CI did, you know, all the "come STRAIGHT to us" and all the "you whining baby" thing.
And then some will go on to put a smiley face or something like that at the end of the tag to tell people "I'm all cool, man, I didn't mean any sarcasm I showed above. No offence~".
Well, I'm fine with that if that's how you solve problems just that it's kind of fake. I blog not because I want to change the world or inspire anyone, because that's most likely impossible, considering the amount of brainless people around us, but just to let people know of some of the pointless things they do. Seriously, my Sirs and Mdms, you don't have to do anything with your current plans, seeing that you have already carried them out, so you won't get anything out of a talk with me.
All that I've got to say is all in my blog, if you don't get it, well, there's nothing I can do, isn't it?
To HeHeHeHeHeHe: If you read carefully, not only do I dig, I also smell. People who don't do it are weird.
You see, I'm confident enough to tell you that my thinking isn't wrong, and this is where most people's problem comes in. They don't think. They don't think about what exactly is the problem with their own plans or themselves that makes people unhappy about it, that people would actually blog about it. And then they would solve the problem concerning their " face" first, just like what my CI did, you know, all the "come STRAIGHT to us" and all the "you whining baby" thing.
And then some will go on to put a smiley face or something like that at the end of the tag to tell people "I'm all cool, man, I didn't mean any sarcasm I showed above. No offence~".
Well, I'm fine with that if that's how you solve problems just that it's kind of fake. I blog not because I want to change the world or inspire anyone, because that's most likely impossible, considering the amount of brainless people around us, but just to let people know of some of the pointless things they do. Seriously, my Sirs and Mdms, you don't have to do anything with your current plans, seeing that you have already carried them out, so you won't get anything out of a talk with me.
All that I've got to say is all in my blog, if you don't get it, well, there's nothing I can do, isn't it?
To HeHeHeHeHeHe: If you read carefully, not only do I dig, I also smell. People who don't do it are weird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home