Taking a look back
Are You Blind?
If you read my previous post and you are one of those who come asking me if (or assumed that) I wrote that article after reading my blog, then I'll suggest you don't ever come into my blog ever again unless you're ready to read properly. The reason being that you won't get the main ideas of my posts if you don't read properly. However, if you have been reading my blog posts very carefully, and you still don't get what I'm trying to say, then it's perfectly alright, because it probably means you're a bimbo/himbo, and I think bimbo/himbos wouldn't get what I'm trying to say.
Now, let me teach you a tactic that would help you appear less like a fool to me when you disagree with me. The next time you read my post, and you disagree with it or you think there's something wrong with it, read that part a few more times, make sure you get my idea, make sure your agrument makes sense then you approach or argue with me. And this is how you find out if I think you're an idiot: When you argue with me and I ignore you.
Assuming eh?
I realised that there's quite some people who make ridiculous assumptions. Just like my class Form Teacher, Miss Leong, who is also my maths teacher. She gave away quite a number of her maths periods to other subject teachers as she assume we were not interested in her lessons just because my class came back late after recess and don't show interest in her lessons. Does giving us less lessons make us more interested in her lessons?
Another ridiculous assumption come from some drivers in Singapore. What do they do when are in a Traffic Jam? They horn. And irritate the hell out the residents who are watching television. This happened to me as traffic jams sometines occur near my house. Does horning the car in front of you make things better? As if it will speed up the traffic. And soon after the people start the horning, some jokers will joining and starting pushing the horn button like there's no tomorrow (with a tune to it) . However, I think I'm fine with that, because I think if I'm ever caught in a traffic jam and someone starts the horning, I might join in too as it's not everyday we get a chance to play with the horn.
Another extremely ridiculous assumption is from the Taiwanese. Some of them thinks they have better english standard than Singaporeans. In a Taiwanese TV show(Kang Xi Lai Le), some of the celebrity hosts (Selina from the famous singing girl group, S.H.E) and guests actually made fun of Singapore's english while one of their so-called english teacher showed off her american accent by correcting the way people say the word "pregnant". What makes them think that their english is better than us? Is it the fake american accent that they have when they speak english? Here's the video that shows them insulting our english.
However, some of the celebrities(not including the "English Teacher" ) can be forgiven because they apologised for making fun of Singapore english after the show is shown on TV. I think maybe the so-called "English Teacher" should come to Singapore, get herself a Singaporean English Teacher from NIE, go for the 'O' and the 'A' level English Examinations and try getting a A1 before calling herself a "English Teacher". It would be perfectly alright if you grew up in a ang moh country and you have that ang moh accent, but I hate it when people go overseas to study and come back with a fake accent, or even worse, they didn't study overseas at all, they adopt the accent on purpose.
I thought maybe you should watch something funny first, before you get into the dark side of my post, so here's a video that made use of the popular song "Umbrella" by Rihanna to make fun of Barack Obama and Hiliary Clinton.
Enough is enough
Just two weeks ago, I was having lunch with my friends/NPCC squadmates and they asked me if I still have passion for NPCC. I said "yes". If someone asked me this question again, I would be stuck, because what happened during a three days camp last week totally disgusted me and left me feeling fucked up with NPCC. What's the certificate of appreciation you give us at the end of the camp for? You think we are a bunch of kids and you want to console us with that piece of shit because all the sirs and mdms made us do so much shit stuff? Or is it because you all feel guilty having thrown insults at some of us during the camp? Well, I think the unit can have that shit back.
Now, allow me to start with first problem with the Kranji NPCC unit.
1. If you have the Cadet Inspectors(CIs) and the Honourary Officers, why bother having NCOs?
I heard that some of the secondary 4 NCOs have prepared lectures for the sec 3s during their NCO camp, and they were told at the last minute that the CIs will take over the lectures. Shouldn't we be informed beforehand? And during the normal trainings, I remember the some sir telling us that when the CIs take over our position to teach the juniors, it means there's something wrong with the way we are teaching the juniors. Well, then tell us the problem, you don't just take over our position. And if you say there's something wrong with our teaching style, then it would have been the Sirs and Mdms's fault, because you people have failed to train us into capable NCOs.
There is also another thing I don't understand, why is it that it seems like we have only been leading the unit for less than 4 months, which is pathetic, and we have only one more week before we pass out? We should have taken over the unit since last year August or somewhere around there, but in fact, we only officially take over at the start of this year. Why is it that we have so little time? I think the greatest contributions the sec 4 squad have made to the unit could have been teaching the juniors some pathetic amount of drills, campcraft, some other random stuff, and cleaning up the long forgotten logistic room for the unit. I think the unit should just stop having NCOs, and just let the CIs take over everything.
2. Play or clean up?
During the camp, there were instructions given to us to play, then after a while it changes again to cleaning up some shit place and this happen a few times during the camp. When we are playing, the sirs will say that we are slacking. You told us to play, and now you're calling us slackers, what the hell do you want?
3. Greet, greet, greet
I don't understand why do we have to keep greeting whoever of higher rank than us when they pass by, can't we just greet them for the day and that's it? And why do you keep changing the greeting procedure, we had learned a new procedure during the camp and we are not very familiar with it, so is it our fault if we screw it up a little on our first attempt? What's with all the staring and questioning? (from the Sirs and mdms)
4. Scoldings
I don't know if this is true, maybe it happened on the third day of camp, when I have already went home, but if we, the NCOs, were scolded in front of the sec 3s, I must say this. What kind of shit officers are you people? Shouldn't you think for our feelings first? Or in fact, think for our "face" ?
Now, the following paragraph is taken from Kwai Ga's private blog. (I asked her to send me some parts of her latest post)
the camp ended.
the CIs, of cos, took all credit. SO WHAT WE WERE GIVEN A CERT? it has NO significance at all and its useless piece of paper.
i heard them saying. while we cleared the room for 6 hours. MIND YOU. 6 LONG AND CRAPPY HOURS.
XX mam: the sec 4 very tired.
XX sir: PLEASE LOR, they where got tired?
ME: we are tired kays? we cleaned the room ( we are tired. we really did everything as fast as possible. run here, run there... )
XX sir: you wake up later than me.
ME: yar. i need to sleep what i tomorrow SPA practical.
YY mam: SO WHAT. i tomorrow got (WHATEVER) camp [ at that point of time, i was about to blast. so i went into the room ]
oops. i missed out something.
there is this sir who asked me go for liposuction.
i dont blame him. cos i respect him a lot. so i dont mind him insulting me.
but as the days go my, people start throwing insults. when i am eating, they asked me not to eat too much, in case i am too fat. WHAT?
GET A LIFE.
i am fat so what. i am really pissed.
so what. I GO FOR LIPOSUCTION. why not i go for a nose job, eye job, chin job, cheeks job since i am ugly. why not i go for a boob job or ass job?
i am FAT. PLEASE. i really lost a LOT of weight as compared to last time.
DEFINE FAT PLEASE.
LIPOSUCTION. LIPOSUCTION.
the whole 3 days. throwing insults to me. FAT. UGLY. FAT FAT and FAT.
crazy isit?
did i offend them. NO. i DID NOT. who bothers to offend them? i dont mind only sir youyi say. but the other sirs and mams, including the teacher officers. MIND YOU. TEACHERS.
If the converation mention in the paragraph is true then it really disgusts me, because it is not the officers who are cleaning up the shit in the NPCC room or the logistic room, so of course they won't feel tired, it is natural that the sec 4 are tired because we have been cleaning up shit for nearly the entire camp.
And I really don't understand how a Honourary Officer, who boasts of experience as a officers for nearly ten years, can still say something as hurting as telling someone to go for Liposuction. Yes, I'm talking about Sir Ching You Yi. However, since Kwai Ga said that she still respect him and appear to not mind him insulting her, I can't say much too. However, there's a question I think I should point out. If he don't respect us, what else respect is there left for him?
Some say we have to respect him, because he came back to NPCC for so many years, but dare he say he didn't come back for advantages for his future, for example a higher position in his job, because being a HO means he has leadership skills? So what's so great about him coming back to NPCC?
I have read Yu Xuan's blog and she talked about almost the same things as me and she said if the officers read her post and feel unhappy she will apologise for her words; I respect that. But for me, if you feel unhappy after reading my post, well, I'm not sorry at all, because it's only right that when you (the officers) give me shit, I give you the shit back.
A CI once asked me if I'm interested in coming back to be a Cadet Inspector, I said "no", and now I am so glad that I've made the right decision, because I wouldn't want to come back to such a lousy unit where the officers throw insults at you.
With this kind of Sirs and Mdms, the Kranji NPCC unit wants to be a gold unit? HA.
P/S: There are good Officers in the unit, but unfortunately, they don't make much difference.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home