Hey kid! You had better join NPCC!!!
This is the first week of school and also the first week of 2008, and I had a done a few things for the first time in my life this week. I jumped queue for the first time in my life. It's my last year in the school and I am quite determined to try cutting queue for once and I did it! I know it's nothing good, but I thought I had to try doing it. I wanted to buy food from the store 7 malay store and so I did the queue cutting there.
This is also the first time I went for the secondary one orientation and try to get them into my CCA, NPCC. It was at the morning of the orientation when I got to know the orientation is on that day. I really can't figure out why am I and another few squadmates not informed about this event, but I still went for the orientation as I had never tried helping out at one of these events before. There was performance by the secondary 3 Cadets and they performed footdrill, while 4 secondary 4 cadets (yes, just 4) performed fancy drill. I did not see the performance, but I can imagine it. 4 person playing around with fake wooden rifles on stage. Wow. Must have been Spectacular, hasn't it? Even though there are some others who know fancy drill, including me, some of us were not informed.
After that I helped get some students to our booth but soon almost all of them disappeared, maybe they went home to get their parents to the school for our principal's speech at night. At the same time, some of the NPCC cadets were pitching tents at a field beside the school hall. I thought that was kind of weird. I know you people want to make use of all the time you have to practise for the upcoming Campcraft competition, and I think it's something good that you want to make use of time, but can't you see the weather is not very good? Didn't the thought that it might rain cross your mind? It starts raining soon after the tents were pitched and I am sure you people had fun trying to un-pitch the wet tents. I didn't stay for the parents session and so I went home.
On the same day, there was a rather shocking bad news as Singaporean Actor Lan Qing Xi (many people know him as MC King) passed away in the afternoon. It was not long ago when I last saw him on television and I hadn't expected this at all. He was a good comedian and actor.
This is also the first time I went for the secondary one orientation and try to get them into my CCA, NPCC. It was at the morning of the orientation when I got to know the orientation is on that day. I really can't figure out why am I and another few squadmates not informed about this event, but I still went for the orientation as I had never tried helping out at one of these events before. There was performance by the secondary 3 Cadets and they performed footdrill, while 4 secondary 4 cadets (yes, just 4) performed fancy drill. I did not see the performance, but I can imagine it. 4 person playing around with fake wooden rifles on stage. Wow. Must have been Spectacular, hasn't it? Even though there are some others who know fancy drill, including me, some of us were not informed.
After that I helped get some students to our booth but soon almost all of them disappeared, maybe they went home to get their parents to the school for our principal's speech at night. At the same time, some of the NPCC cadets were pitching tents at a field beside the school hall. I thought that was kind of weird. I know you people want to make use of all the time you have to practise for the upcoming Campcraft competition, and I think it's something good that you want to make use of time, but can't you see the weather is not very good? Didn't the thought that it might rain cross your mind? It starts raining soon after the tents were pitched and I am sure you people had fun trying to un-pitch the wet tents. I didn't stay for the parents session and so I went home.
On the same day, there was a rather shocking bad news as Singaporean Actor Lan Qing Xi (many people know him as MC King) passed away in the afternoon. It was not long ago when I last saw him on television and I hadn't expected this at all. He was a good comedian and actor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home