That Munkified Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

The new blogging trend

Have you ever read someone's post and until the end you realise that there's no ending to the post? But it looks like there's a space under the words that can be seen. Try looking carefully to see if you've missed any words, if not, then highlight that part which seems to have nothing there. I believe most likely you will find words there, and most likely very emotional sentences. I don't think I like this. It's bimbo-ish, so typical teenager style and most importantly if you want to write it out on your blog, just show it, don't bother hiding it.

This is so typical that I can guess what's going to happen next, someone, for example, the boyfriend of that blogger. He will go to her tagboard, then say something like, "Don't be sad, I promise to treat you better.". Or maybe the friend will go to the blog and try to encourage that person, bimbos may be touched, but I think real friends will encourage you face to face, not through a bloody tagboard.

I used to like reading one of my friend's blog, but recently her blog posts is so emotional(I don't know if her blog has gone into hiding, because currently no one seems to know her blog address), so I think I'll talk about her for a while. I seriously don't think you should call yourself a bitch when you're sad. If your family members or NPCC Sirs are really being very bitchy, give him/her a slap and tell them this, "Screw you bitch.". We will all regard you as a hero.

P/S: I'm not sure if her blog is supposed to be read by people, if it's not supposed to be read, I'm sorry, because I've read everything.

And as I'm about to finish typing this post, I found out something very shocking, Singapore Idol, Hady Mirza won the Asian Idol competition held in Indonesia. This is really shocking, I thought for sure the Indonesian Idol will win due to their large population, but no, Singapore WINS!!! Congratulations!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home