Can you get out of my class!?
I have nothing much to blog about this week, but I do have one thing that I want to say. I don't understand why some people likes going into other classes in between lessons. They would just come inside, give a few random remarks, and then leave. What's your point in doing that!? I don't mind you coming to talk to your friend, but please don't come in to make noise or treat the classroom like your classroom, because I seriously don't appreciate those loud random remarks.
Some of you may think that people who does this is cool, but that's just because you're a bimbo. And for people who likes doing this, this action doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like an immature teenager who's trying his best to get people's attention.
Some of you may think that people who does this is cool, but that's just because you're a bimbo. And for people who likes doing this, this action doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like an immature teenager who's trying his best to get people's attention.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home