That Munkified Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Adam Khoo "I am Gifted, so are you!" Workshop

I like this course. I think I don't need to explain or talk much about this course, because it needs you to be there personally to understand why it is a success. I taught me quite a lot, and made me understand quite a lot of things. They can make you cry for your parents, they can make you feel more confident, and they can make that three days of lessons (13 hours everyday) not boring. I think this course is great.

There was a touching moment on the last day of the course, when some of the students went up to the stage in the hall to tell their parents how much they love them. I don't know why, but that moment seems to make me forget everything; forget how much I dislike some teachers; how irritating is some of my classmates(they keep turning around to look at people who are crying) and I actually sang along to the song "If We Hold On Together" so loudly at the end of the session.

I think this course really bring out the person inside you at some moment. This course is really memorable, I can still remember how some people who normally appear so strong cried when they tell their parents how much they love them and how happy their parents are.

There is a simple formula that I learnt in this course and I think some of you should know it, which is THE PAST IS NOT EQUAL TO THE FUTURE. If you think that you have somehow screwed up your life recently, and you feel really sad and for some who even have suicidal thoughts, here's an advice to you.

Dump all those "Emo" shit (the suicidal thoughts and sad feeling) away and start taking action now to change your future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home