Blog and Apologise for it. HA.
It's so typical isn't it? People blogging about some things that they are unhappy with and then apologise for what they have written in the post. I seriously don't get it. If you are unhappy with something, and it makes you so angry or unhappy that you want to blog about it, and maybe include some harsh sentences in it, it must be something that makes no sense or is unfair to you. But why is it some of you like to complain about this and that then apologise for it later on, claiming you must have hurt some innocent people's feelings?
Yes, I admit I wrote this after reading some people's blogs. Some say they shouldn't have blog about the NPCC thing at all, that they should have kept quiet and not rebuke. What's with all this shit? If you're really unhappy, just show it, don't force yourself to stand on the neutral side. Who are you? A saint? Don't bother hiding your feelings everytime.
Some of my squadmates blog about the incident, but after knowing that some of the Teacher Officers found out we have been blogging about the incident, they quickly delete the post. If you want to blog about some serious stuff or some things you're unhappy with, make sure you are not afraid to let people know, then you blog about it. Or don't ever try to blog about this kind of things again.
I know some of the Officers must have read my blog, I believe some of the officers must have chosen to do nothing at all and try to let this thing die down since my squad is passing out soon, instead of giving us some answers. I'm fine with that, if that is what the unit really chose to do. I have heard about some Cadet Inspector complaining to my other squadmates about my blog, and also scolding some vulgarities while complaining. I also don't understand why don't they just approach me. But I'm fine with all this. I'm also fine with what those people have done (those I've mentioned in the upper part of my post). I'm fine with all this, but let me tell you something. You people are losing my respect.
Yes, I admit I wrote this after reading some people's blogs. Some say they shouldn't have blog about the NPCC thing at all, that they should have kept quiet and not rebuke. What's with all this shit? If you're really unhappy, just show it, don't force yourself to stand on the neutral side. Who are you? A saint? Don't bother hiding your feelings everytime.
Some of my squadmates blog about the incident, but after knowing that some of the Teacher Officers found out we have been blogging about the incident, they quickly delete the post. If you want to blog about some serious stuff or some things you're unhappy with, make sure you are not afraid to let people know, then you blog about it. Or don't ever try to blog about this kind of things again.
I know some of the Officers must have read my blog, I believe some of the officers must have chosen to do nothing at all and try to let this thing die down since my squad is passing out soon, instead of giving us some answers. I'm fine with that, if that is what the unit really chose to do. I have heard about some Cadet Inspector complaining to my other squadmates about my blog, and also scolding some vulgarities while complaining. I also don't understand why don't they just approach me. But I'm fine with all this. I'm also fine with what those people have done (those I've mentioned in the upper part of my post). I'm fine with all this, but let me tell you something. You people are losing my respect.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home