That Munkified Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The week after Mid Year Exams

Isn't it right that the secondary four NPCC cadets should be the Guard of Honor for the National Day Parade? Then why tell people that it's not compulsory and make people don't feel like going? Telling us it's not compulsory is like telling us that we are not needed. Sometimes I wonder if the sirs and mdms ever used their brain. How many people will still go to the trainings if you tell us that this shit is not compulsory? Or is it because we are no longer the NCOs in charge then you can just forget about us?

I don't understand why some parents don't allow their child to go for the trainings, is that few hours of training going to affect your child's 'O' level results by that much?

And there's another bunch of people who don't use their brain, and they are my relatives from my father's side. They are the typical "only go for the achievements" people. And as there's a doctor and a army officer there, they like to kiss their ass all the time. And during this Mother's day, I have to go there for celebrations and I think because I'm not a high achiever, they have nothing to talk to me about. So they resort to the most simple "talk for the sake of talking".

And this is when my aunt expressed her interests in my big nose.

Aunt: You know, I saw a Feng Shui master and he said my face features are good except my nose should be bigger. (Noticed me) Wah, your nose very big and meaty ah! Got it from your father right?

And she remain staring at my nose for the next one minute.

Then it was my mother's turn to experience how weird my relatives are. She went to one of the room and asked one of my uncle to come out for dinner, but he remain sitted like some statue and ignored my mother. How weird can they get!?

Apart from that, my sister treated my mother and I to a movie and if you have not seen Iron Man, I'll suggest you catch it before it stops showing in the Cinema.

It was a action-packed two hours plus movie with cool special effects and even when the wonderful popcorn from Cathay was in my hand, I didn't really have the time to put a popcorn into my mouth.

And speaking of Movies, recently I saw on the newspaper that in the new movie of Royston Tan (the director of the movie "881") , there was a scene of Qi Yu Wu and Liu Ling Ling having sex, then there was another scene when a actress was raped by some men, and she got a lot of buises when acting this scene. I hope this movie will turn out to be a good one, because if it's another crap movie like "881", then the actors did so much for nothing.

Yes, that 's right, I think "881" is just a crap movie. I don't understand why some people thinks it's so good. The songs may be nice, but the story and everything is just pure crap. What's with that part of all the shooting "power" out of the breast in the movie? And what's with scenes in the new movie? It makes the actors feel uncomfortable and it also make the audience feel uncomfortable watching this kind of scenes. Is he trying to be creative or is he trying to get the newspaper headlines?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home