That Munkified Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I feel enlightened. LOL

Last Tuesday, around 11 pm , when I first saw the tags on my tagboard left by my Cadet Inspector, I felt a sudden change inside me. A beam of holy light fell upon me. Everything else was in darkness. This is when I realise this: My Sirs and Mdms are so great, they actually didn't want to subject us to more of their tyranny after we passed out, whatever tyranny they showed us is actually all accidental.

I'm so touched that I swear I will close down my blog and serve Kranji NPCC for the next 2736 years.

Oh! And I forgot to praise our unit for being so creative! You know, in the past the parade commander and every other post in the NDP parade is always chosen by the Officers, but now there is actually a selection! Wow, it's like audition you know, you go in and do your thing and everything else~ Wow, I mean, you sure can get the best people out of this selections don't you!? And the best part of it is that it's not compulsory! You won't get the tyranny of the CIs and they can definitely keep the lousy people away from the selections! This plan is simply fool proof isn't it!?

You guys are genius, seriously, I mean, you all are beyond words! Keep it on! You guys will always have my support!

I can't help it if anyone of you feel insulted by this post. I can't please everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home