I watched High School Musical 3! AHHH!!!
What's wrong with me?! I actually watched High School Musical 3 in the cinema! Am I becoming a real himbo? Am I going to become one of those teenagers who go crazy over the movie saying, "Gabriella is so sweet!!!" , or "Troy is so cool!!!". Am I mad? Am I suffering from some kind of illnesses?
But the answer was actually I'm just desperate to go out la. My sister and I wanted to watch "Sing To The Dawn" , but the reviews that we have read about the movie was that it was a flop. I heard the story is rewritten by a ang moh, and obviously it wasn't well written. I believe most of you must have remembered reading the book for our literature lessons. I must say I'm really disappointed when I read the reviews, they had to destroy such a wonderful story by making it's movie so lousy.
And so as I was desperate to go out, we had to make do with High School Musical 3, since the reviews are pretty good. Turns out, it's indeed pretty good. The plot was alright, the songs are not as recognisable as the first episode, except for "Now or never". But the show was pretty cheerful, I enjoyed watching it I must say. So for people who are looking for something to help you past time or to cheer yourself up, maybe you can consider watching High School Musical, but I remember the first episode was the best one if you want to cheer yourself up, because the whole show was very energetic, it makes you feel good.
Lastly, I think I'm losing confidence in Singapore cartoons, because so far the companies have not failed in disappointing us, time and time again they say the cartoon is going to be good, and time and time again either the graphics sucks or the plot sucks, but most of the time they come in a set. I hope they can start producing some quality cartoons.
But the answer was actually I'm just desperate to go out la. My sister and I wanted to watch "Sing To The Dawn" , but the reviews that we have read about the movie was that it was a flop. I heard the story is rewritten by a ang moh, and obviously it wasn't well written. I believe most of you must have remembered reading the book for our literature lessons. I must say I'm really disappointed when I read the reviews, they had to destroy such a wonderful story by making it's movie so lousy.
And so as I was desperate to go out, we had to make do with High School Musical 3, since the reviews are pretty good. Turns out, it's indeed pretty good. The plot was alright, the songs are not as recognisable as the first episode, except for "Now or never". But the show was pretty cheerful, I enjoyed watching it I must say. So for people who are looking for something to help you past time or to cheer yourself up, maybe you can consider watching High School Musical, but I remember the first episode was the best one if you want to cheer yourself up, because the whole show was very energetic, it makes you feel good.
Lastly, I think I'm losing confidence in Singapore cartoons, because so far the companies have not failed in disappointing us, time and time again they say the cartoon is going to be good, and time and time again either the graphics sucks or the plot sucks, but most of the time they come in a set. I hope they can start producing some quality cartoons.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home