Normal, Extraordinary And The Common
I really don't know what to blog about, because I had such a boring week. Well, I had a boring week because nothing special happened. And nothing special happened because all the normal things happened. And all the things that happened is normal because they are not extraordinary. And they are not extraordinary because they are not something that's beyond ordinary. And when things are not beyond ordinary, they are ordinary. And nobody cares about all the boring stuff because they are normal and they do normal things all the time too, so they will be bored by the normal-ness of the not beyond ordinary and yet ordinary and at the same time common things. And the common things are so ordinary that they are in fact not extraordinary, and being not extraordinary makes them normal and when things are normal it makes them not strange, and when things are not strange they are not unusual and also not weird. However, strange things didn't happen this week because I had a normal week.
P/S: I decided not to go on because I know some of you might be irritated by this post, but you can't blame me right?! I had such a boring week! Yes yes I'm seeking attention here because I want you to know I had a boring week. Whatever that's for.
P/S: I decided not to go on because I know some of you might be irritated by this post, but you can't blame me right?! I had such a boring week! Yes yes I'm seeking attention here because I want you to know I had a boring week. Whatever that's for.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home