Moving on...next stage
Yes people, That Munkified Blog is back in the business! Sorry for making it private for so long, if the last time you visited my blog it was already private, maybe you can read my archives starting from June, I had a few new posts when my blog was still private. I'm sure quite a lot of people must be feeling glad that the O levels is over. But it was a rather different story for me.
Actually all I felt was relief after my last paper, not exactly happy. As I took a look at the hall, my classmates, the corridor, I realised I have never taken a good look at them even though I see them almost everyday. I felt lost in fact, knowing that my four years of secondary school life was coming to an end. It wasn't exactly a wonderful four years of life in Kranji, but this weird feeling just keeps coming up in me, I miss the school, I miss my friends, I miss going to school early in the morning, sitting alone in the parade square, enjoy the cool air in the morning (not including the lessons part though!)
For many of us this is the time when we're moving on to the next stage of our life, and many of us will move on ever so quickly, without taking a look back, I wouldn't say that's bad, but at times do slow down your pace, and take a good look at people or things that are around you.
For those who realised by now that you've neglected friends or teachers who have been with you for years, this monday's Graduation Dinner is your best chance to take a good look at them. I'm going to take a detailed look at everyone on monday, and stored their looks in my memory.
Actually all I felt was relief after my last paper, not exactly happy. As I took a look at the hall, my classmates, the corridor, I realised I have never taken a good look at them even though I see them almost everyday. I felt lost in fact, knowing that my four years of secondary school life was coming to an end. It wasn't exactly a wonderful four years of life in Kranji, but this weird feeling just keeps coming up in me, I miss the school, I miss my friends, I miss going to school early in the morning, sitting alone in the parade square, enjoy the cool air in the morning (not including the lessons part though!)
For many of us this is the time when we're moving on to the next stage of our life, and many of us will move on ever so quickly, without taking a look back, I wouldn't say that's bad, but at times do slow down your pace, and take a good look at people or things that are around you.
For those who realised by now that you've neglected friends or teachers who have been with you for years, this monday's Graduation Dinner is your best chance to take a good look at them. I'm going to take a detailed look at everyone on monday, and stored their looks in my memory.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home