Life in JC
If you want me to talk about the details of my JC life, I think you could have gone to the blog of anyone studying at JC and you would have found the same content. Yeah I know that's boring, because no one's really interested about what you study about and what event your school have got unless it's special. But nothing special happened to me! Except for the lunch that I had yesterday in school.
I was ordering my food and I asked the auntie to put curry on my rice, she said something, but it wasn't that something that she said that caught my attention. It was her saliva. A gigantic drop of grey colour saliva dripped out of her mouth as she speaks. And she was holding my plate of rice at that time. She pretented that nothing happened, but I couldn't!
But I couldn't bear to embarrass her, so I paid and went back to my seat. Well, I tried to spot which part of the rice is wet and indicates that her saliva had fallen there. But it was impossible because the rice had curry and the whole plate of rice was wet. So because I don't want to waste food, I ate the meat and some of the rice which looked less dubious. But I left the vegetable untouched because it's so oily and wet...I'm not sure if I'll want to buy from the auntie again, because even if her saliva didn't fall into my plate, there's a high chances of it falling into one of her dish.
Well apart from that, did I mention that I don't like MRTs that terminates its service randomly? The train terminates at Yishun and because I didn't hear the announcement I sat down when everyone slse was getting up from their seats. People stared at me like I'm some guy who went crazy because of studying too much. Alright maybe it's my fault for daydreaming and not listening to the announcements.
Life is good for me now, especially during the recreational soccer session every friday, it's always fun to play the sports you love when everyone are really playing their hearts out, and you can tell that the people in the recreational team are more happy playing football than people in the school team, but I'm sure that I want to play for the school team, so I'll continue training to become better.
I was ordering my food and I asked the auntie to put curry on my rice, she said something, but it wasn't that something that she said that caught my attention. It was her saliva. A gigantic drop of grey colour saliva dripped out of her mouth as she speaks. And she was holding my plate of rice at that time. She pretented that nothing happened, but I couldn't!
But I couldn't bear to embarrass her, so I paid and went back to my seat. Well, I tried to spot which part of the rice is wet and indicates that her saliva had fallen there. But it was impossible because the rice had curry and the whole plate of rice was wet. So because I don't want to waste food, I ate the meat and some of the rice which looked less dubious. But I left the vegetable untouched because it's so oily and wet...I'm not sure if I'll want to buy from the auntie again, because even if her saliva didn't fall into my plate, there's a high chances of it falling into one of her dish.
Well apart from that, did I mention that I don't like MRTs that terminates its service randomly? The train terminates at Yishun and because I didn't hear the announcement I sat down when everyone slse was getting up from their seats. People stared at me like I'm some guy who went crazy because of studying too much. Alright maybe it's my fault for daydreaming and not listening to the announcements.
Life is good for me now, especially during the recreational soccer session every friday, it's always fun to play the sports you love when everyone are really playing their hearts out, and you can tell that the people in the recreational team are more happy playing football than people in the school team, but I'm sure that I want to play for the school team, so I'll continue training to become better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home