That Munkified Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

The start of the new chapter

As everyone knows, today is the release of the posting results, and you'll find out if you got into the school or course you want. Some people feel nervous days before the posting results were out, but I didn't really had any feelings about it. It was only until the morning itself when I felt something about the results.

I was lying on my dad's mattress, and complainting to my mum and my aunt (who doesn't live with us) on the master bed. I was bascially screaming about how the stupid MOE posted me to Jurong JC (my 6th choice) instead of Anderson JC (my 1st choice). Then the frustration in me made me more violent and I started to roll around the mattress like a kid who's request for toys was rejected, then when I was about to fall off the mattress and experience the pain for rolling off the mattress, I woke up.

Yes, it's a dream. And so I got a little excited about the results, and since MOE didn't inform me of the results by sending a sms to me, I went online and checked the results, and found out I got posted to Anderson JC (Arts).

It's good that I got posted to my first choice, but I'm not exactly feeling excited about school reopening, going to a new school and making new friends. But I guess there's no way to escape from it, we just have to keep moving on, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home