Porny Names
It was a few days ago when I was chatting with Chin Seng on MSN, and my sister gave me this idea for this post. As some of you may know, Chin Seng's email address is Francis_...@hotmail.com , and my sister asked me who is this guy I'm chatting with, because Francis sound like a name for a lao ti ko bek. So I came up with this list of names that you might not want to consider giving to your children next time.
1. Raymond. Imagine talking to someone by the name of Uncle Raymond on ICQ and this guy claims that his sole purpose in life is to make lots of friends and he's 26 years old and sent you a photo of Leonardo DiCaprio when you asked to see his photo.
2. Francis.
3. Richard.
4. Vernon. !!! No, no this name just reminds you of Harry Potter's uncle, nothing related to porn.
5. Kenneth. This name wouldn't be in the list if something hadn't happened two years ago, when I gave some emails of my friends to a guy, and that incident gave me an extremely bad impression for this name. I believe some of you must have remembered that incident.
6. Uncle Peter
7. For Female: Basically any Japanese names that non-japanese girls give to themselves.
8. Harry
9. Billy
10. Alan. I don't know why but this name always gives me a very dubious feeling when I see this name on random flyers.
P/S: Sorry for the long time taken to update my blog, because holiday's been so boring that I don't know what to blog about.
1. Raymond. Imagine talking to someone by the name of Uncle Raymond on ICQ and this guy claims that his sole purpose in life is to make lots of friends and he's 26 years old and sent you a photo of Leonardo DiCaprio when you asked to see his photo.
2. Francis.
3. Richard.
4. Vernon. !!! No, no this name just reminds you of Harry Potter's uncle, nothing related to porn.
5. Kenneth. This name wouldn't be in the list if something hadn't happened two years ago, when I gave some emails of my friends to a guy, and that incident gave me an extremely bad impression for this name. I believe some of you must have remembered that incident.
6. Uncle Peter
7. For Female: Basically any Japanese names that non-japanese girls give to themselves.
8. Harry
9. Billy
10. Alan. I don't know why but this name always gives me a very dubious feeling when I see this name on random flyers.
P/S: Sorry for the long time taken to update my blog, because holiday's been so boring that I don't know what to blog about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home