AJC Family Day
It was last sunday when Anderson had the Family Day event to celebrate its 25th anniversary, and my class, 35/09, setted up a Haunted House named Candy Graveyard, where you can get candies from the tables at the side while the ghosts (people in my class acted as ghosts) try to scare you.
The planning wasn't easy, because there's quite some admin stuff to settle, and being the Class Leader (I think I haven't mention before that I'm one of the class Chairman), we'll have to settle them. Well, I never liked to be policically correct so here's the truth, out of the 3 class leaders, I must say I'm really glad that Su Peng's one of them. Because she sorted out a lot of the admin stuff, and really did her job well. Not to say the other 2 of us didn't do our job well, but somehow it's just like that.

That's my sister's feet by the way, thanks for helping me take the photos!

We managed to make the room dark enough, and so we started the game store. The first few groups that came in managed to sweep the room of the candies because the garbage bag were falling off and light were coming in, so they can basically see everything in the room. And so we had to stop the game for 15 minutes so that we can repair those areas where the bags are falling off. And it was during this time when Min Yan and Elaine came to my stall! I asked Elaine if she want to come for the event and she got Min Yan to come to the event with her, even though they didn't my class's haunted house, but I must still thank them for coming!
Here's my Anderson JC jersey! And there's my number 29!!!
Here's the trophy that the senior soccer team boys won in the North Zone Soccer Compeition! Turns out the reserves gets a trophy too!




Alright I'll update my blog another time!
The planning wasn't easy, because there's quite some admin stuff to settle, and being the Class Leader (I think I haven't mention before that I'm one of the class Chairman), we'll have to settle them. Well, I never liked to be policically correct so here's the truth, out of the 3 class leaders, I must say I'm really glad that Su Peng's one of them. Because she sorted out a lot of the admin stuff, and really did her job well. Not to say the other 2 of us didn't do our job well, but somehow it's just like that.
Sometimes it's really a new experience when you work with people in a new school, some likes to give suggestions which seems great to themselves, while some just naturally irritates you. I admit I can be a little bias at times when a certain impression of a person forms in my mind. Well I never said I had perfect personalities. But in general the class is a fun class to be in.
And so we bought the sweets and stuff and decorated the reading room (the long huge room that's allocated to my class for the Haunted house) by covering the windows with newspaper and black garbage bags. Here's some photos of the sweets that we bought!

That's my sister's feet by the way, thanks for helping me take the photos!
We managed to make the room dark enough, and so we started the game store. The first few groups that came in managed to sweep the room of the candies because the garbage bag were falling off and light were coming in, so they can basically see everything in the room. And so we had to stop the game for 15 minutes so that we can repair those areas where the bags are falling off. And it was during this time when Min Yan and Elaine came to my stall! I asked Elaine if she want to come for the event and she got Min Yan to come to the event with her, even though they didn't my class's haunted house, but I must still thank them for coming!Then we were thinking of making the groups coming in smaller groups(the original maximum number of person is 5), and so we made the maximum into 3 person. And the time limit was shortened due to the long qenue even though some of the class did mentioned that we shouldn't be accommodating to the customers so much. I was one of the ghosts in the haunted house, but it was rather random because my trick (shout when they are right in front of me) worked only occasionally if they didn't see me hiding behind the garbage bags.
Then it rained and made the room even darker, hence the game was better in the afternoon. The day finally ended and everyone was really tired after a day of hard work. But I think we did well and we earned 836 coupons and earned $416, which is more than double our capital and we are one of the highest earnings class.
And the following shall be a random session of photo sharing, because I just want to put this photos on my blog.
Here's my Anderson JC jersey! And there's my number 29!!!
Here's the trophy that the senior soccer team boys won in the North Zone Soccer Compeition! Turns out the reserves gets a trophy too!



Alright I'll update my blog another time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home